The hotel is, next to the Botanical Garden with quiet and calm surroundings. The hotel guests can visit free the nature conservation park, wihch is situated in 10 hectare!
The garden planted in the 17th century today holds 300 to 400 years old oak trees, 32-metre fastigiate English East. Managed by the Institute of Forestry Science a highlight of the park is it's rhododendron collection. Untended during part of the 18th century, Prince Louis of Bawaria once again brought the garden to life from 1868. Antal Nábicht, the gardner of the royal estate, was instrumental in developing this 10 hectare tree collection.