WHAT IS THE SALT CHAMBER
The Salt Chamber/cave is a chain of clinics providing 100% natural, effective, risk-free Salt Therapy treatments. Visitors merely sit back in one of our treatment rooms, where the healing micro-climate of a natural salt cave is reproduced by the most advanced device called Breeze Tronic Pro. This technology is used ONLY by The Salt Cave franchise in the United Kingdom.
THE ANCIENT GREEKS KNEW A THING OR TWO...
... and one of them was salt’s positive effect on the airways. The tale then jumps to 1843, when a Polish doctor documented how salt mine workers didn’t seem to suffer from the same respiratory problems as the general population. Salt Therapy generated in a controlled environment began in 1989 in Russia.
HOW DOES IT WORK
Salt has the following properties:
- Mucolytic effects: loosens excessive mucus and speeds up mucociliary transport
- Removes pathogen agents (airborne pollen)
- Reduces IgE level (immune system oversensitivity)
While relaxing in one of our treatment rooms, customers inhale the dry, salt-enriched air deep down into the lungs, where the healing benefits do their greatest healing. The salt loosens the mucus, which begins to clear quickly, and inflammation is reduced, which makes more room in the airways for you to breathe.
SALT THERAPY CAN SIGNIFICANTLY HELP TO
- Reduce the need for inhalers and antibiotics
- Make your breathing easier after just a few sessions
- Improve lung function
- Reduce the number of hospital admissions
- Alleviate sneezing, coughing, and shortness of breath
- Clear mucus and sticky phlegm from the lungs
- Increase the resistance to respiratory tract diseases
- Strengthen your immune system
- Prolong remission times
- Improve general health and quality of life
- The treatment's efficacy is estimated at 75-98% depending on conditions
- Enhance sport performance for professionals